Palomar College Student Health Centers: (760) 891-7530
In the context of COVID-19 and the Governor’s Stay at Home Order, our medical team remains available to provide a range of basic medical services for Palomar students.
In order to optimize social distancing, Student Health Center appointments have transitioned exclusively to telehealth platforms, including phone and secure video appointments. While we do NOT have the capacity to treat or diagnose COVID-19 on campus, our medical team can answer your questions and provide guidance on where to access appropriate care, if needed.
We request that students call ahead to speak with our administrative staff who will assist you with scheduling an appointment. You may be asked to leave a voicemail and one of our team members will call you back as soon as possible.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
Friday from 8:00am to 3:30pm
Please call (760) 891-7530 to schedule an appointment.
Nurse Practitioner Consultation Visits:
- Abdominal/Stomach Concerns
- Birth Control/Family Planning
- Ear/Eye Concerns
- Musculoskeletal Concerns
- Skin/Wound Concerns
- STI Concerns
- Upper Respiratory Concerns
- Urinary Concerns
*** Prescriptions can be called in to local pharmacy
Nurse Consultation Visits:
- Blood Pressure Education
- Health Education
- Immunization Review
- Nutrition & Weight Education
- Referrals & more!
After Hour Services
All Palomar students have access to appointments with an MD by video. Directions on how to access these telehealth services after hours and on weekends through Rezolve.org at a discounted rate ($10.00 per visit) are available on the Student Health Centers’ website: www2.palomar.edu/pages/healthservices/.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
- 211 San Diego – Visit online or call 211 for free, confidential services available in more than 200 languages. 211 provides access to 6,000+ services, resources and programs through their online database.
- COVID-19 Information – www.coronavirus-sd.com
- Feeding San Diego – Food assistance and distribution available at locations throughout San Diego County: https://www.sandiegohungercoalition.org/covid19.
- Suicide Prevention Council (SPC) – COVID-19 Resources
- Virtual Check Your Mood Day 2020 – Website, Resource List, 10 Self-Care Tips
- Apple COVID App – https://www.apple.com/covid19/
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Updates – https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- California Community Colleges: Health & Wellness – https://www.cccstudentmentalhealth.org/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/index.html#cdc-chat-bot-open
- Lab Corp Testing – https://www.labcorp.com/coronavirus-disease-covid-19
Online Wellness Resources
- Wellness Central – Welcome to Wellness Central! Your health and wellness are important and connected to your ability to succeed as a student. Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace.
- Online Wellness Magazine – CampusWell