All student employee applicants are required to complete the following hiring requirements. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Student applicants must complete a Student and Short-Term Application.
- If the department extends a tentative offer of employment to a Student applicant, the department must complete a Student Employment Action Form and obtain all the appropriate signatures.
- Fingerprinting is required for all Student employee applicants. The applicant must fill out an Attachment to Application form (disclosing any and all convictions) prior to receiving to the Request for Live Scan (fingerprint) form, included in the pre-employment packet. The Live Scan fee will be charged to the District for Student applicants.
- Human Resource Services must receive and review the Live Scan/fingerprint report prior to the department offering a formal offer of employment.
- All hiring paperwork needs to be completed, TB result provided and Live Scan completed prior to beginning employment.
Information regarding and for Student Employees:
- Hourly Rates of Pay for Student and Temporary Employees
- Short-term and Student Hiring Regulations
- Sick Leave for Student and Short-Term Employees
- Payroll Link for Student Employees
Student Application and Action Forms: Forms Required to be submitted to HRS to begin the employment process.
- Short-term and Student Application
- Student Action Form All Employment Action forms must have at least two levels of signatures.
For more information contact x2609.