Class Schedule Forms
|SIS Page 1||Overlapping Class|
|SIS Page 2||Topics/Workshops|
Field Trip Forms
|Single Day||Extended Trip|
|Field Course||Study Abroad|
|Field Trip Waiver|
Instructional Material Fee – Forms & Information
|IMF Form (Save to desktop)||Student Fee Handbook - IMF Excerpts|
|IMF Form (PDF)||Student Fee Handbook - All|
|Title 5 IMF Guidelines|
|**DO NOT COLLECT FEES IN THE CLASSROOM**
1. If a fee is charged, what does the student get for the fee?
2. How does this material relate to the required objectives of the course?
3. Does the material have continuing value outside the classroom?
4. Is the amount of material consistent with the required objectives of the course?
5. If the district charges a fee rather than having students furnish the materials, will the district supply the material at less cost than the material can be obtained elsewhere AND at the district's actual cost?
Directed Study/Independent Study Contract
Student Grade Dispute
|Formal Grade Dispute||Policy/Procedures|
Sabbatical Leave Information
|Committee Members 2020/21|
|Sabbatical Leave Workshop - For PD credit, please link to the PD Portal and report that you have completed the workshop. Applicants must review the online slides ahead of attending a required online workshop scheduled for Thursday, 9/17/2020, 4-5 p.m.
|Applicant and Reporting Timelines 2020-21 (Applications for 2021-22 and Reports for Full Year 2019/20, Spring 2020 & Fall 2020)|
|Checklist for Sabbatical Leave Final Reports|
|Sabbatical Leave Priority Point System|
|- Eligible applicants for Sabbatical Leave during the 2021-2022 academic year must have been hired as full-time faculty for (or prior to) Fall 2015 and must not have taken a previous sabbatical leave after Spring 2015 for a Fall 2021 leave request, and after Fall 2014 for a Spring 2021 leave request.Determining Sabbatical Leave Eligibility|
|Coursework Activity During Sabbatical Leave|
|Salary Schedule Credit Contract Excerpt|