Skip to Content
Palomar College Learning For Success

Student Forms

Please be sure to use your Palomar student email address when submitting forms. We will not respond to emails from other personal email addresses.

Online Forms

Change of Address

Last Semester Questionnaire – Please submit the SEVIS Record Release Request also and a copy of your acceptance letter if you are transferring to another institution.

Request for Verification – Request this form when you need proof of your enrollment at Palomar College

Paper Forms

Complete on computer, print and email or bring to International Student Office.

Change of Address Form

Change of Major – Changing your major requires you to:

  • See a Counselor to update your Education Plan.
  • Update your I-20 – Please submit Request for New I-20 below and bring to your Counseling appointment.
  • Please bring your current I-20 to the Counseling appointment.

International Student Application

Invitation Form – for family visits to U.S.

Last Semester Questionnaire

Program Extension Request

Re-entry Endorsement Request Form – Please print and submit with your I-20

Request for New I-20 Form

Request for Verification

SEVIS Record Release Request – Please print and submit with your acceptance letter from your new school and the Last Semester Questionnaire form (see link above).