If you do not have an F-1 visa yet, start the visa application process as soon as you receive your Acceptance and I-20 from Palomar College. Please follow these steps:
- Pay the SEVIS fee online – you will need your SEVIS ID number that will be on your new I-20 form from Palomar College.
- Make the interview appointment at an American Embassy or U.S. Consulate in your area – you will need the SEVIS ID number on your new I-20 from Palomar College.
- Relax and go to the visa interview at the time of your appointment.
Have a safe trip to the U.S. and check in to the Office of International Education at the check-in time. Please bring:
- your passport
- I-20 form
- local address and telephone number
- proof of accident/sickness insurance policy
Students Already in US
When you receive the acceptance letter via email, ask your advisor at your current school to release your SEVIS record to Palomar College. Your I-20 form will be issued when Palomar College receives access to your SEVIS record.