If you have a Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Award (RFA) for a specific grant, please follow the steps outlined below.
The Grant Proposal Approval process is designed to:
- help the college organize, prioritize and track proposals and grants;
- notify all potentially impacted college departments of resources needed;
- maintain a record of all proposed Grants submitted for Palomar College in one place.
The goal is to manage grant resources more efficiently and effectively in order to to realize the most benefit from the funding opportunities at the least cost.
Step 1: Gather Project Information
- Consider who will be involved with your project.
Step 2: Complete the Intent to Apply for a Grant form.
- Use this link and fill out the form online.
- Submit the form.
Step 3: Approvals
- Once your form is submitted it will automatically be routed to the dean/director’s email you listed on the form for approval.
- You will receive email updates throughout the process.
- If your grant is denied, please contact the approver to discuss how to proceed.
If you need help or have any questions, please call Institutional Research and Planning at X2360.