Information Services is a department within the Finance and Administrative Services Division of Palomar Community College District.
We serve students, faculty, staff, administrators and our community through high quality technical support, information systems and services.
We take pride in our role as a strategic partner with the District’s academic divisions, administrative and service departments, and with individuals, to advance institutional goals through student-centered technology solutions.
Planned System Outages:
- Friday 10/25/2019 6:00 p.m. through Monday 10/28/2019 7:00 a.m. PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, including MyPalomar (eServices) will be unavailable while system upgrades are applied.
- Every Friday 10:00 p.m. through Saturday 6:00 a.m. Palomar College information systems are subject to outages for routine maintenance.
Unplanned System Outages:
- None at this time.
Disaster Recovery Plan
Computer and Technology Inventory (employee login required)
Computer and Network Use — SUMMARY of Board Policy and Administrative Procedure 3720:
Palomar Community College District’s policy requires all users of Palomar computers, network services and related technologies to:
- Respect software copyrights and licenses
- Protect your District-assigned username and password
- Use District technology resources lawfully and responsibly, respecting the rights of others
In addition, Palomar Community College District reminds all users that:
- District technology resources may not be used for commercial purposes or partisan political activities
- District software or equipment may not be removed or altered without District authorization
- Confidential employee and student records are subject to the District’s privacy, records management and retention policies. However, other data stored on devices or transported by the District’s network, email, telecommunications or other technology services is not private and may be accessed by the District in the course of doing business.
For the full text of Board Policy and Administrative Procedure 3720, refer to the District Policies and Procedures on the Palomar Community College District’s Governing Board’s website: https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/governingboard/.