How do I register for a Learning Community?
- Courses in each group are linked and must be taken concurrently. To participate, you must enroll in every course in the group that you choose.
What if I drop one of the linked courses?
- If you drop one of the linked courses, you will be dropped from all other linked learning community courses.
How do I contact TLC staff?
Did You Know?
- Students are more likely to pass English 10 if they take the course in a Learning Community.
- Students are more likely to pass a Reading course if they take the course in a Learning Community.
- Over 75% of Learning Community students stated that Integrative Assignments (a joint assignment between the two Learning Community classes) made learning easier and more engaging.
- Students enrolled in Learning Communities in one semester are more likely to enroll in classes for the upcoming semester.
Last modified on September 3, 2019