General Regulations Pertaining to all Study Rooms
Group study rooms are located on the 4th floor of the Library.
- Study Rooms are for the exclusive use of currently enrolled Palomar College students for collaborative study and group projects.
- These rooms can be reserved for a maximum of 3 hours (non-renewable) by groups of 2 or more people.
- A kit consisting of a wireless keyboard & mouse, whiteboard markers and erasers is available to check out at the Information Desk for use in the room.
Self-registration is available by clicking on the following link
- If you need assistance registering go to the following link
Help is also available at the 1st floor Information Desk of the Library/LRC or by calling 760-744-1150 ext. 2614.
- To access the study room on the day of your reservation, go to the Information Desk and staff will assist you.
- Personal property must not be left unattended in study rooms. Leaving property in a study room does not reserve that study room for later use.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for damaged or stolen property.
- Library staff may enter any study room at any time.
- Furniture must not be removed from study rooms.
- Staff may ask study room users to leave for violations such as:
Violation of the food or drink policy.
Moving or disconnecting equipment.
Using study room for personal activities such as video games or other entertainment.
Abuse of furniture or equipment. Persons who misuse or abuse the equipment or furniture will be denied access and may face academic sanctions and/or criminal prosecution.