Students may borrow laptop computers at the Academic Technology Lab for use within the Library building for up to 4 hours of use at a time (x2657).
- Academic Technology (AT) Lab, 1st floor of the Library, x2657
- SU-204, 2nd floor of the Student Union, x7507 (students need a Student Activity Sticker to use these computers)
- H102, English Writing Center, x2778
- ES-9, MNHS Computer Lab, x2988
- B-21/B-22, Business Education, x2497
The library has numerous Internet resources to assist in the research process, Internet accessible computers are located next to the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor, as well as in the Academic Technology lab on the 1st floor. All of these resources may be accessed using a wireless Internet connection within the Library building, or from Internet-connected computers outside of the Library. These resources include: