Hybrid math classes are administered through the Math Learning Center (MLC) in room MC-1. All students enrolled in a Hybrid math class MUST attend a one-hour orientation listed under the class section. The orientation is MANDATORY. Students may be dropped for non-attendance. You must attend the orientation for your class during one of the scheduled times below.
However, because of COVID-19, Hybrid classes will be offered online ONLY. Therefore, you are not required to come to campus.
Download your Hybrid Math Class Handbook:
Fall 2020 Class Orientation:
Monday, 8/24/2020 and Tuesday, 8/25/2020, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm, or 7:00 pm.
Be sure to attend one of the sessions or you may be dropped from the class. Orientations will be on Zoom. The link will be emailed to you a week before the session starts.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions Fall 2020 that are asked by students taking the Hybrid math classes.
The below information is not effective until the campus opens again.
Students enrolled in the Hybrid math courses may use the following labs to complete their hours and take online tests. However, the student must take their written exams at the Math Learning Center on the San Marcos Campus (MC-1).
- The Academic Technology Resource Center is located on the first floor of the library at the San Marcos Campus. Their hours and lab information is located on their web page: ATRC Computer Labs
- The Teaching and Learning Center on the Escondido Campus is located in room ESC-500. Their hours and lab information is located on their web page: TLC Escondido
- The Joint Education Center on the Camp Pendleton Campus has a Computer Lab where students can earn hours. Their hours and lab information is located on their web page: Joint Education Center
- The Teaching and Learning Center at the North Education Center in Fallbrook is located in building K. Their hours and lab information is located on their web page: TLC Fallbrook
- The Teaching and Learning Center at the South Education Center in Rancho Bernardo is located on the fourth floor in room SEC-401. Their hours and lab information is located on their web page: TLC Rancho Bernardo