The North County Educational Opportunity Center (NCEOC) program is sponsored by Palomar College and funded by the U.S. Department of Education. The program is designed to identify and assist adult participants who want to enter, re-enter, continue, or enroll in a program of post-secondary education. NCEOC is dedicated to providing quality information, guidance, and services pertaining to education. Staff can assist individuals with exploring career paths and provide information regarding options for programs, majors, and schools. Free assistance is available to individuals who meet the program criteria.
Who should apply?
This program is designed for adults looking to further their education. Encouraged to apply are:
- Parents of Head Start Children
- Single Heads of Households
- CalWORKs Recipients
- High School and College “Dropouts”
- High School Graduates with No Post-Secondary Education
- Persons with Disabilities
- Persons with Limited English Proficiency
- Individuals that have been System Impacted
Check our Apply page to see if you’re eligible.