Many students find that distance education opens the door to a convenient and flexible higher education. Distance education can take many different forms though the majority offered at Palomar are offered online through an online Learning Management System (though we have video/TV as well).
Online classes require well developed self-discipline and organization. It is important to remember that your online classes require the same amount of time and effort as on-campus classes. If you work well independently and have solid study skills, online classes offer the opportunity to advance your education at your own pace. Be advised, the degree to which instruction is offered at a distance varies and some classes require in-person orientation, practice, and exams. Some programs may also have one class that must be taken in the face to face format. It is best to choose the option that best meets your needs and will lead to your continued success.
If you have questions about your course please contact your faculty.
- Video Gaming: Pixabay.com | Public Domain Mark 1.0
- Cybersecurity: jaydeep_ via Pixabay.com | Public Domain Mark 1.0
- Web Design and Development: Canva Studio via Pexels.com | Public Domain Mark 1.0
- Coding and Programming: Piqsels.com | Public Domain Mark 1.0
- Colosseum at Sunrise: Frederic Prochasson via iStock | All Rights Reserved
- Analytics Graphic: Pixabay.com | Public Domain Mark 1.0
- MIS Professionals: Pexels.com | CC0 1.0 Universal
- Computer Network Graphic: Pixabay.com | CC0 1.0 Universal
- Palomar College Online Student: Palomar Community College District | All Rights Reserved
- Palomar LRC Lobby Atrium: Palomar Community College District | All Rights Reserved
- Informal Business Meeting: Pexels.com | CC0 1.0 Universal
- California Indian Day: Palomar Community College District | All Rights Reserved
- Real Estate Sales: Pixabay.com | CC0 1.0 Universal
- Real Estate Broker: Pixabay.com | CC0 1.0 Universal
- Real Estate Appraiser: Pixabay.com | CC0 1.0 Universal