Have a question? Below are links to the answers of the most common questions that students ask.
- How do I obtain a parking permit?
- How do I make an appointment to speak with a counselor regarding my educational goals and classes?
- I am new to Palomar College. What are the steps to apply and enroll in classes?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I acquire a Palomar College Student Activity Card?
- How do I use eServices/MyPalomar to register for classes, print my schedule, retrieve my id#, access email…?
Still not sure what to do or where to go? Here is the Summer 2018 Department Directory so that you may contact the persons with whom you wish to speak.
|OFFICE||From Off-Campus, dial 1-760-744-1150, then the appropriate extension number.|
|Assessment Office||x2383 or x2476|
|Associated Student Government Senator||x2605|
|Early Childhood Education- San Marcos||x2575|
|Early Childhood Education - Escondido||x8155|
|Disability Resource Center||x2375|
|English Writing Center||x2778|
|Extended Opportunity Programs & Services||x2449|
|Health Services - San Marcos||x2380|
|Health Services - Escondido||x8105|
|Lost and Found||x2629|
|Occupational & Noncredit Programs||x2284|
|Teaching & Learning Center - San Marcos||x3931|
|Teaching & Learning Center - Escondido||x8171|
|Theatre Box Office||x2453|
|Transcripts (Records Office)||x2169|
|Veterans Services||x2173 or x2174|