Check your Palomar College email account frequently
Important information will be sent out to Promise students via your official Palomar College email account. Click here for instructions on how to activate and access your student email.
View Your Updated Promise Status
- Check your eServices account to view your updated Promise status. Log on to your Student Center, and click the details link found below your Promise Student notification. If you have been confirmed as a Palomar Promise student for 2017-18, you will see the following message:
- Palomar Promise acceptance letters have been mailed and emailed to students who have met all the eligibility requirements by the deadline date. Additional Promise acceptance emails were sent out earlier this month to students who have recently been confirmed as a Promise student.
- If you have been confirmed as a Palomar Promise student, you may pick up your Parking Permit at the Cashier’s Office located on the main campus in the Administrative Services building with a valid photo I.D. The deadline to pick up the parking permit is August 28th.
- Promise textbook award letters have been emailed to students with awards ranging from $300 to $500 based on student’s financial aid package, which may include grants, scholarships, and other aid.
- Students are eligible to use these funds until September 1, 2017 for the Fall 2017 semester.
- Students should see their award letter for details regarding their Promise textbook assistance.
- The $19 health fee has been applied to student accounts. Please note that the health fee will be taken care of so there is no need to worry about paying for this fee.
- To maintain your Promise eligibility, you must:
- Remain enrolled in a minimum of 12 units per semester while attending your first year at Palomar College
- Meet with a Student Success Counselor to establish a student educational plan
- Actively engage in the FYE program and adhere to the FYE/Promise Student Success Agreement
- Maintain at least 2.0 GPA while attending Palomar College
- The deadline to submit the Promise Appeal is August 17, 2017
- The deadline to pick up the parking permit from the Cashier’s Office is August 28, 2017
- The deadline for students to use their $300 bookstore credit is September 1, 2017
- Any costs associated with schedule changes made after September 1, 2017 will not be covered by the Promise
- Deadline to return rental books for Fall 2017 is December 19, 2017