Check your Palomar College email account frequently
Important information will be sent out to Promise students via your official Palomar College email account. Click here for instructions on how to activate and access your student email.
Fall 2019 Balance Due
- Please do not be alarmed if you see an outstanding balance on your account stating that you owe enrollment fees for your Fall 2019 classes. Students who do not qualify for the CCPG (formerly known as the BOGW) tuition waiver will have their enrollment fees paid closer to the middle of the semester. At that time, any costs covered by Palomar Promise will no longer appear on your student account.
- As a reminder, having a Confirmed Promise status will prevent you from getting dropped for non-payment.
Costs Covered by Palomar Promise
- $46 per unit course enrollment fees (up to 19 units; materials fees not included)
- Only classes enrolled in by September 3, 2019 will be covered
- Late-start classes are fine but students must be enrolled by September 3, 2019
- Students can add classes later to maintain fulltime enrollment, but these will not be covered by Palomar Promise
- $300 textbooks assistance for Fall 2019 and $300 for Spring 2020
- This will be set up as a credit at the campus bookstore
- Only required textbooks
- Only textbooks sold through bookstore
- Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 parking permit
Costs Not Covered by Palomar Promise
• Winter intersession and Summer courses
• Textbooks for Winter intersession and Summer courses
• Courses added after September 3, 2019
• Student center fee
• Student rep fee
• Course material fees
• Student health Fee
View Your Updated Promise Status
- Check your eServices account to view your updated Promise status. On the far right-hand side of your Student Center screen, you will see your Promise status appear.
- Parking permits are available from Thursday August 1, 2019 though Tuesday September 3, 2019.
- Parking permits can be accessed by logging into MyPalomar and clicking on the Purchase Fall 2019 Parking Permit hyperlink located in your Student Center.
- Textbook assistance in the form of a credit at the Palomar College bookstore will be available Monday
July 29, 2019 though Tuesday September 3, 2019.
- Your textbook award is a maximum of $300.00 for Fall 2019 semester and can only be used towards required textbooks.
- The last day to use your credit balance for books including for late-start classes is September 3, 2019