Register for PD Workshops using the 3PD Portal. To access the 3PD Portal click on the menu button that says “3PD Portal (Click Here)“
Professional Development News and Announcements:
- Save the Date for Fall 2021 Plenary, which will be held on August 19th and 20th (the Plenary dates are always listed on the Academic Calendar).
- Would you like to lead a Professional Development workshop this semester? Please submit a Request to Present a Workshop form and we will add your workshop to the Workshop Calendar in the 3PD Portal (VRC). We would love to offer more workshops led by our employees on ways to help all of us work successfully in a remote environment.
- Check out the curated list of Self-Paced Online Courses available in the 3PD Portal. Just click on “Online Training” from the PD Website menu.
- Are you aware of training that is either required or highly suggested for your position at the college? Check out the newly added Annual PD Training Calendar.
Need help learning about our PD program or using the 3PD Portal?
- Welcome to our PalomarPowered Professional Development Program!
- 3PD Portal Guide- Full instructions with pictures and Videos
- 3PD Portal Frequently Asked Questions (you will be prompted to log-in to Single Sign On)
- Faculty Professional Development (Flex) Requirement/Eligibility Information
- NOTE: You must have a Palomar College email address in order to sign in to the 3PD Portal. If you do not have an email address please contact your manager or your academic department assistant and they will request it for you. If you have a Palomar College email and are able to log-in, but do not see the 3PD Portal as an option please contact the IS Helpdesk at (760)744-1150 ext 2140 and they will update the system to ensure you are able to access the 3PD Portal
Palomar College Board Policy 7160: “All eligible employees will be afforded opportunities and encouraged to participate in professional development/professional growth activities.” Beginning in Fall 2017 our Professional Development Program transitioned to be for ALL Palomar employees! We are Better Together! We are HAPPY!