Register for PD Workshops using the 3PD Portal. To access the 3PD Portal click on the menu button that says “3PD Portal (Click Here)“
Professional Development News and Announcements:
- Fall 2020 plenary will be our first ever virtual plenary event! Although we will not be able to see each other in person, you will have numerous opportunities to connect with colleagues through Zoom. Please register for plenary workshops/meetings using the 3PD Portal.
- The PFF has signed an MOU with the district to be able to continue paying our PT Faculty to complete our Palomar Online Education Training (POET). The Fall MOU is not tied to workload and rather is available to ALL Part-Time Faculty with or without a workload who have not yet completed the *new* POET course, this means even PT Faculty who are not teaching this semester can complete the *new* POET course and get paid for 10 hours through Professional Development. To take advantage of this opportunity, please review the Fall 2020 Instructions for Earning 10 extra PD Hours of Pay for POET.
Need help learning about our PD program or using the 3PD Portal?
- Welcome to our PalomarPowered Professional Development Program!
- 3PD Portal Guide- Full instructions with pictures and Videos
- 3PD Portal Frequently Asked Questions (you will be prompted to log-in to Single Sign On)
- Faculty Professional Development (Flex) Requirement/Eligibility Information
- NOTE: You must have a Palomar College email address in order to sign in to the 3PD Portal. If you do not have an email address please contact your manager or your academic department assistant and they will request it for you. If you have a Palomar College email and are able to log-in, but do not see the 3PD Portal as an option please contact the IS Helpdesk at (760)744-1150 ext 2140 and they will update the system to ensure you are able to access the 3PD Portal
Palomar College Board Policy 7160: “All eligible employees will be afforded opportunities and encouraged to participate in professional development/professional growth activities.” Beginning in Fall 2017 our Professional Development Program transitioned to be for ALL Palomar employees! We are Better Together! We are HAPPY!