Palomar College offers a plenary event prior to the Fall and Spring semesters. The Fall semester is a 2-day event and the Spring semester is a 1-day event. Plenary days are always listed on our Academic Calendar. Plenary days are days within our academic calendar dedicated to employee learning.
Here is our most recent Plenary (Fall 2021 – August 19-20)
Would you like to present a workshop at our upcoming Plenary?
Our next Plenary will be Spring 2022 – January 27th and CyberFlex Week (January 24-28)
• Start thinking and if you have any questions about presenting, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Past Plenary Events
- Spring 2021 Plenary
- Fall 2020 Plenary
- Spring 2020 Plenary
- Fall 2019 Plenary
- Spring plenary 2019
- Thursday January 24th
- Spring plenary 2019 agenda
- Fall plenary 2018:
- Thursday August 16th and Friday August 17th with pre-plenary events on Tuesday August 14th and Wednesday August 15th
- Click here to view and/or print the Fall 2018 Plenary Agenda
- Spring Plenary 2018:
- Spring plenary is Thursday January 25th
- Workshops are scheduled throughout the day and the general session is from 5-6:30pm
- Fall Plenary 2017:
- Spring Plenary 2017
- Fall 2016 Plenary Information:
- Plenary booklet and letter from our new President (click here).
- Part-time Plenary will take place on Thursday August 18th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-time Plenary will take place on Friday August 19th (click here for the agenda).
- Prior to plenary you are welcome to attend the “Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar” on Thursday August 11th, 5-8pm, in MD-157.
- A look at Spring 2016 Plenary
- A look at Fall 2015 Plenary
- Fall 2015 Plenary Letter (click here to view)
- Part-Time plenary will take place on Thursday August 13th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-Time Plenary will take place on Friday August 14th (click here for the agenda).
- The Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar College Workshop will be held on Thursday August 6th from 5-7pm (click here to view).
- Fall 2015 Plenary General Session Presentations:
- A look at Spring 2015 Plenary:
- A look at Fall 2014 Plenary: