Palomar College offers a plenary event prior to the Fall and Spring semesters. The Fall semester is a 2-day event and the Spring semester is a one day event. Plenary days are always listed on our Academic Calendar.
Spring 2020 Plenary is Thursday January 23rd from 8am-4pm (click here to access a printable agenda)
Past Plenary Events
- Fall 2019 Plenary
- Spring plenary 2019
- Thursday January 24th
- Spring plenary 2019 agenda
- Fall plenary 2018:
- Thursday August 16th and Friday August 17th with pre-plenary events on Tuesday August 14th and Wednesday August 15th
- Click here to view and/or print the Fall 2018 Plenary Agenda
- Spring Plenary 2018:
- Spring plenary is Thursday January 25th
- Workshops are scheduled throughout the day and the general session is from 5-6:30pm
- Fall Plenary 2017:
- Spring Plenary 2017
- Fall 2016 Plenary Information:
- Plenary booklet and letter from our new President (click here).
- Part-time Plenary will take place on Thursday August 18th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-time Plenary will take place on Friday August 19th (click here for the agenda).
- Prior to plenary you are welcome to attend the “Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar” on Thursday August 11th, 5-8pm, in MD-157.
- A look at Spring 2016 Plenary
- A look at Fall 2015 Plenary
- Fall 2015 Plenary Letter (click here to view)
- Part-Time plenary will take place on Thursday August 13th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-Time Plenary will take place on Friday August 14th (click here for the agenda).
- The Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar College Workshop will be held on Thursday August 6th from 5-7pm (click here to view).
- Fall 2015 Plenary General Session Presentations:
- A look at Spring 2015 Plenary:
- A look at Fall 2014 Plenary: