The Part-Time Faculty workroom is located in the Natural Sciences Building, room NS-153
The part-time faculty workroom provides you with almost everything you may need to assist you in a successful semester.
Services and Equipment Available:
- MAC Computers
- Scan Documents
- Wireless Connection for Laptops
- Faculty/Student Conference Rooms
- Scantron Machine
- FAX Machine
- 3 private offices for use by PT faculty
- Assistance with PD Contracts and eServices (just go across the hall to NS-129 and meet with Terri Wallace)
More information available at: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/instruction/
There are 3 private offices available in the workroom for PT faculty to reserve: NS-153A, NS-153B, or NS-153C. This provides our PT faculty with a place to hold several office hours to meet with students.
PT faculty can be paid for several office hours based on instructional load: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/hr/employees/personnel/ptfaculty/
To reserve time in one of the offices please contact the Professional Development Assistant Terri Wallace. Or go to the workroom and sign up for hours in the “Part-Time Office Hours Reservation Book”.
- Terri’s contact information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (760)744-1150 Ext 2250
- Office: NS-129
Please note: Students are not allowed to wait inside the Faculty Workroom
- If you are to meet with student(s), ask your students to wait outside the Faculty Workroom Door. You can escort your student(s) to the conference room you have reserved. Please limit to 2 students at a time. Close the conference room door to keep the workroom quiet for other faculty working.
Room reservations can be made 6 weeks in advance.