To apply and for full details on the position, visit https://palomar.peopleadmin.com/postings/21324.
In addition to the online application, the following materials are required to apply:
- Cover letter – Please do not exceed three pages for your cover letter. The cover letter must address the Qualifications and Characteristics described in the announcement.
- Unofficial transcripts* – your name, the name of the institution, the degree(s) awarded and major(s), and the award date must appear on your transcripts.
- Supplemental application material (required) – Please provide a robust reference list to include 8 references. References must include at least one supervisor, one faculty member, one support staff member, one community member, and one professional colleague.
- Supplemental question (required; part of the application) – What does it mean for you to have a commitment to antiracism? Please explain how you have directly or indirectly supported antiracist efforts in support of students, staff, and faculty in academic settings.
*Only coursework completed at, and degrees awarded by, accredited institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education will be considered as satisfying the minimum qualifications. Coursework and degrees that are completed outside of the United States are required to have transcripts evaluated (evaluation to U.S. equivalency and a course by course analysis) by an appropriate U.S. credentials evaluation service. For a list of credentials evaluation agencies accepted by Palomar College, visit the National Association of Credentials Evaluation Services (NACES) website at www.naces.org, or the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) website at http://aice-eval.org/.
Candidates selected as second-level interview finalists for the position will be required to participate in an open forum; the forum will also be recorded for later viewing by the campus community who cannot attend the forum live.
For confidential inquiries, contact Dr. Will Lewallen from Community College Search Services at Will.Lewallen@ccss.solutions or Monique Dumbrique, Supervisor of Human Resources at email@example.com.
- LRC Atrium Lobby: Palomar Community College District | All Rights Reserved