Palomar College serves a population of 25,000 part-time and full-time students from a variety of backgrounds and we are proud to be a Hispanic Serving Institution. Our student body is rich in its diversity. Click here to see a quick overview of our student demographics on our recent Student Fact Sheet.
Palomar College is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to empowering students to succeed and are guided by our core values; some of which are the following:
- Access to our programs and services
- Equity and the fair treatment of all in our policies and procedures
- Diversity in learning environments, philosophies, cultures, beliefs, and people
- Inclusiveness of individual and collective viewpoints in collegial decision-making processes
- Mutual respect and trust through transparency, civility, and open communications
All positions require cultural competency which includes the sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff.
Please visit the following websites for more information:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) – Building an Antiracist Culture at Palomar College
- Equal Employment Opportunity at Palomar College
- Classroom Setting: Palomar Community College District | All Rights Reserved
- Police Academy: Palomar Community College District | All Rights Reserved