Project Delivery Method: CM Multi-Prime
Project Cost: $29.8 million
Construction Start Date: June 2017
Completion Date: June 2018
Occupy Date: June 2018
Bond Series: C
Construction of 18 modular buildings of over 20,000 SF 4-story Interim Village to open the new Fallbrook Education Center. The Interim Village consists of modular buildings for Administration, Staff and Student Lounges and Meeting/Study Rooms, Library, Science Labs, Computer Lab, and Classrooms. All roads, parking lots, and associated landscaping were constructed for current and future development.
- Architect: HMC
- Construction Manager: Balfour-Beatty Construction.
- Civil Engineer: Masson & Associates
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineer: Johnson Consulting, P2S
- Structural Engineer: HMC
- Landscape Architect: Deneen Powell Atelier
- Construction & Facilities Planning Manager: Dennis Astl
- Prop M Construction Manager: John Philipps
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) Supervisor: Eileen Poole