Important Information About COVID-19
In continuation of our efforts to minimize and mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), STEM Center services will be conducted online.
Online STEM Peer-Tutors are available at the Virtual STEM Center utilizing the embedded passcode Zoom link for one-click join at https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/91580017856?pwd=QjlURjVNZzlJVlgzQzhEOXhhOUpPQT09 If you encounter any issues please use the following link https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/91580017856 Password: STEMRocks! Beginning September 23, 2020
Zoom or via the Online Tutoring Course in Canvas! Learn more at Palomar College Tutoring Services.
Meet with a STEM Counselor or CSUSM STEM Career Advisor remotely via Zoom. Learn more and request a STEM Counseling or Advising appointment.
Success Begins at the STEM Center!
We are located in the Natural Sciences Building (NS-310)
The STEM Center provides:
- Supplemental Instruction workspace
- Independent study space
- Group study modular stations (RSVP at front desk)
- STEM academic planning and student counseling for STEM Scholars
- Computer use (list of computer programs) and GoPrint station
- Laptop checkout
- Use of materials available for checkout (e.g. textbooks, anatomical models, rock samples)
- Free walk-in Peer-Tutoring