Welcome to Palomar College!
We are excited to have you join the Palomar community! To apply and enroll in classes, follow the steps below:
What you need to know:
- Your Palomar College student email is the only method of official communication from Palomar. Access your student email through your MyPalomar student portal account by selecting the Welcome tab. You can watch this video to see how to access your email.
- You will need to login to your MyPalomar portal to complete your To-Do’s, check placement status, confirm your academic major and register for classes.
- If you will be under 18 on the first day of the Fall Semester (August 23, 2021) please complete the K-12 form prior to registration.
- Download the Palomar App to get looped in to activities and events (Android/Apple).
- Spring 2021 registration is now open.
- Summer & Fall 2021 registration open May 3, 2021.*
*Dates subject to change
NOTICE: Palomar Pathways Questionnaire is currently being updated - you may skip this step for now. (Updated 5/25/21)
Complete the FAFSA or the California Dream Act application. Our school code is 001260. You can also apply for the California College Promise Grant at MyPalomar and submit any required financial aid documents to the Financial Aid Office. Visit the Palomar College Financial Aid Office web site for Step-by-Step instructions or additional help at Palomar.FinancialAidTV.com.
Learn more about Discover Palomar at www.palomar.edu/discoverpalomar
We look forward to helping you succeed at Palomar College.
Due to COVID-19 Palomar College has decided to offer Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 courses on-line to reduce risk of COVID-19 spread. Updates on Fall 2021 TBD, please check your student email and this page here for status updates.