Welcome to Palomar College!
We are excited to have you join the Palomar community! To apply and enroll in classes, follow the steps below:
What you need to know:
- Your Palomar College student email is the only method of official communication from Palomar. Access your student email through your MyPalomar student portal account by selecting the Welcome tab. You can watch this video to see how to access your email.
- You will need to login to your MyPalomar portal to complete your To-Do’s, check placement status, confirm your academic major and register for classes.
- Spring 2021 registration begins in early November.
- If you will be under 18 on the first day of the Spring Semester (February 1, 2021) please complete the K-12 form prior to registration.
- Download the Palomar App to get looped in to activities and events (Android/Apple).
Complete the FAFSA or the California Dream Act application. Our school code is 001260. You can also apply for the California College Promise Grant at MyPalomar and submit any required financial aid documents to the Financial Aid Office. Visit the Palomar College Financial Aid Office web site for Step-by-Step instructions or additional help at Palomar.FinancialAidTV.com.
Learn more about Discover Palomar at www.palomar.edu/discoverpalomar
We look forward to helping you succeed at Palomar College.
Due to COVID-19 Palomar College has decided to offer Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 courses on-line to reduce risk of COVID-19 spread. Our webpage has frequent status updates available here.