Skip to Content
Palomar College Learning For Success

About a Faculty Member

If the issue is unrelated to grades then file an Incident Report. Go to SU-201 the Office of Student Affairs, an appointment will be made to see the Director of Student Affairs as well as instructions for any paperwork that needs to be filed. This meeting is confidential.

If there is an immediate safety concern and/or if someone is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, immediately call Campus Police (760-891-7273 or x2289 from a campus phone) and then complete the Incident Report form upon the conclusion of the event.