Skip to Content
Palomar College Learning For Success

About a Student

If you have an issue with a student you may file an Incident Report. Once that is complete go to SU-201 the Office of Student Affairs, an appointment will be made to see the Director of Student Affairs as well as instructions for any paperwork that needs to be filed. This meeting is confidential.

If there is an immediate safety concern and/or if someone is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, immediately call Campus Police (760-891-7273 or x2289 from a campus phone) and then complete the Incident Report form upon the conclusion of the event.