Listing Positions: Positions may be advertised on this site by following these steps:
1) Create a paragraph about the position and include contact information within the paragraph
2) Take the paragraph to the Office of Student Affairs (SU 201) or mail it to: Office of Student Affairs, 1140 West Mission Rd, San Marcos, California 92069 3) Enclose the $5.00 fee for thirty (30) days of advertising. Checks are made out to Palomar College.
Removing a Listing: Contact the Office of Student Affairs – 760-744-1150 x2594 or email@example.com. We will remove your listing immediately.
Palomar College Office of Student Affairs does not recommend or endorse one employer over another. Contact is made by the applicant with the individual advertising employers.
last updated 11/8/2018
NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE PAY YOU WHILE WE TRAIN YOU!
The Tire Service Technician is the backbone of our success and this position is the first step in your journey with Discount Tire. We have a commitment to growing our people and we routinely promote from within. Be the BEST, work with the Best. our positions are highly competitive. The selection process includes pre-employment screening, interviews, post-offer drug test and background screening.
The starting pay for Tire Service Technicians is negotiable. Hours vary by location.
A Tire Service Technician at Discount Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Installs new tires and wheels
- Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
- Conduct basic maintenance and cleaning
- Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
DTU Training Manager
San Diego, CA
Office 858-391-0171 ext28015
11/1/18 – 12/1/18
State Farm Insurance
Opportunity to be the Director of First Impressions. Greeting customers, taking phone calls and directing the calls to the proper team member. Assisting our team with clerical support. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in business. Well established State Farm Insurance Office (31 years in San Marcos). Come grow with us. We are looking for the following qualities.
- Tech savvy
- Positive attitude and team player
- Professional appearance
- Responsible an reliable
- Must be able to pass background check
Our office is open Monday-Friday. Hours may vary for this position.
Contact: Kathy Dottore, Agent (760) 471-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10/11/18 – 11/11/18