Palomar College is here to support you!
With a restorative justice framework, at the Student Hub we understand that without access to your most basic needs, success can seem just out of reach.
At the STUDENT HUB, we provide you with one on one mentorship to help you gain access to Basic Needs support.
- Need to apply for Cal Fresh (food stamps)?
- Need access to free food?
- Need help getting formula or diapers?
- Emergency loans?
- Textbook loans?
We work closely with our community partners to help bridge bridges for you. To review a list of resources (including shelter wait-lists) available to all students, please view our Resource Guide (food, shelters, mental health, etc.)
Need Cal Fresh? Contact our reps!!
- Maria Lewis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maritza Guardian: email@example.com
If you need additional help locating the resource that’s right for you, don’t hesitate to call us at (760) 744-1150 (x 2821 or x2594).