Skip to Content
Palomar College Learning For Success



Vendors Agreement – This form must be on file with the Office of Student Affairs (SU 201) prior to vending date AND LiabilityWaiverIndiv.2016 needs to be completed by individuals.  It is necessary for both forms to be turned in at the same time.  Note change in policy:  All payments must be made by check or credit card.

Outside Vendors Contact This form must be completed by all Signature Gathers/Petitioners using Palomar College property and be filed with the Office of Student Affairs (SU 201) prior to coming onto campus. Plus the Hold Harmless Agreement/Waiver of LiabilityWaiverIndiv.2016 must be completed by individuals.  The forms must be turned in together and prior to the event date.  

(760) 744-1150 x2594
Office Hours:
M-TH: 8 AM- 5 PM
F: 8 AM- 2 PM