California Voting Guide
Track Your Ballot
All California voters will be sent a vote-by-mail ballot with a prepaid postage return envelope for the November 3, 2020 General Election.
All voters can get critical updates on their ballots through California's official "Where's My Ballot?" tracking tool. Signing up takes lass than 3 minutes!
- September (National Voter Registration Month)
- September 22, 2020: National Voter Registration Day
- October 23, 2020 — Voter Registration Deadline (E-15) / Ballot Bowl Challenge Ends
- November 3, 2020 — Presidential Election Day. Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. Vote-by-mail ballots must be postmarked on or before Nov. 3, or turned in at a polling place by 8:00 pm.
- November 16, 2020 — Ballot Bowl Winners Announced.
Volunteer today at: https://protectthevote.net/?source=cc
Voters Edge: https://my.lwv.org/california/san-diego/voting-resources
Educate Yourself on Important Issues and Candidates: https://justfacts.votesmart.org/
Voter Bill of Rights: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-bill-rights/