Hours of Operation:
To mitigate and minimize the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be working remotely Monday through Friday. The Student Activity Card and obtaining student benefits are temporarily unavailable as of 3/19/20. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
In lieu of the Student Activity Card, please refer to Verification of Enrollment through Enrollment Services.
Access and Engagement (A&E) Center in SU-19
San Marcos Campus Map
Benefits of a student activity card:
- Free Book Locker
- Free Exam Books (x5 – one per visit)
- Free Fax Services
- Free Printing off your USB in the Student Computer Lab SU-19 (10 single-sided pages or 5 double-sided pages)
- Free Scanning Services to your @student.palomar.edu email
- Free Scantrons (x10 – one per visit)
- Discounted movie tickets each month – only $9 each! (4 tickets max per month)
- Discounted NCTD Sprinter/Breeze Monthly Pass
How to purchase:
- Pay for your Activity Card ($15) online through your MyPalomar account or pay directly at the Cashier’s office
- **If you’re in an eligible program (i.e. EOPS, FYE, Veteran’s Resources Center, DSPS) ask to claim your free voucher for an activity card by the designated program
- Once paid, stop by SU-19 to take your picture and receive your printed card
Attention all faculty and staff: The Office of Student Life and Leadership will no longer be distributing staff/faculty ID cards. You will need to work directly with your department to create a work order with Creative Services – Creative Services Work Order Request
If you lose your activity card or it is stolen, students are required to repurchase a replacement card for $15 to receive student activity benefits.