How to Donate
Monetary Donations are vital in assisting our Food & Nutrition Center to be able to provide food assistance for students and staff.
- Monetary check donations can be written directly to the Palomar College District with a memo notation of Food & Nutrition Center. Please visit our main office SU-201 to drop it off.
Food Item Donations are another critical piece in our services. We recommend the following donations:
- Peanut Butter
- Pasta Sauce
- Protein (canned chicken/tuna)
Thank you, Bob Wilson
We are incredibly grateful for the wonderful Mr. Bob Wilson who donated the funding to create the Anita & Stan Maag Food and Nutrition Center in honor of his late best friend Stan, and his wife Anita. Stan served in the army and married Anita before he left for the Korean war. Anita was part of the very first Palomar College graduating class in 1949. Now, three generations of her family have attended Palomar.
- To read more about the history of the Maag Food & Nutrition Center, check out this article!
- 4Print and Design
- Fresh Healthy Cafe
- Jewish Community Foundation
- Leichtag Foundation
- Mel Cohn
- Morgan Stanley
- Palomar College Associated Student Government
- San Diego Country Board of Supervisors – Supervisor Bill Horn
- San Diego Food Bank
- San Marcos Community Foundation
- Scott and Elizabeth Christensen Foundation
- TERi Inc