Step 4: Document Outcomes
The final step in the assessment improvement model is documenting outcomes activity. By documenting assessment activity, we can refer to and use this data to update curricula, review programs, set goals and new initiatives, seek funding, etc. Palomar College uses Nuventive Improve (formerly named TracDat) to document and store assessment activity.
- Summarize outcomes, assessment, and actions in Nuventive Improve (TracDat).
- Use findings for course/program improvement and program review.
The following information should be recorded in Nuventive Improve (TracDat) for all course and program outcomes at least once every three years:
- Course/Program outcomes and assessment plans
- Reflection of assessment results
- Actions/follow-up taken in response to assessment results
- Plans for future assessment
Nuventive Improve (TracDat) Resources
- TracDat Login
- Guide to Running Recommended Reports
- TracDat Easy Access Paths, 2015
- TracDat User Manual 2015-2016
Nuventive Improve Support
Department SLO facilitators and the faculty learning outcomes coordinators are available to assist you in documenting activity in Nuventive Improve.
- For Nuventive Improve technical support email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact a department SLO facilitator
- Schedule a consultation with an SLO Coordinator