Are you observing a class on the Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base? If so, here are some tips to help you access the base to conduct your evaluation. [You, as the evaluator, are responsible for gaining access to Camp Pendleton to conduct the evaluation; the TERB Office cannot complete these steps on your behalf.]
- Victoria (Tory) Haynes is the Education Center Coordinator at Camp Pendleton. She will set up your visitor pass for base access. Please email her the information below and include the date in which you will be on base. Her extension is 7820, and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Victoria needs advance notice of seven business days to be able to register you for a pass to get on the base.
- Full Name (including middle name)
- Driver License Number
- State of Issued Driver License
- Date of Birth
- You, as the evaluator, have to pick up the visitor pass at the Visitor Center located outside of the main gate in Oceanside. Plan for 45-60 minutes to obtain your pass from the Visitor Center. The Visitor Center is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Doors typically close at 3:30 pm, so please plan accordingly. You can go to the Visitor Center one day before to get your pass for the next day.