Palomar College Learning For Success

How to Report

How to Report a Sexual Assault on Campus

To report sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic or dating violence, stalking, or threat of any of these committed by a student, staff, faculty, or other member of the campus community, with or without filing a police report and whether on or off campus, contact the Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Title IX Coordinators. You can also submit an online reporting form: Unlawful Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Complaint Form

Retaliation is prohibited against any person who assists someone with a report of sexual misconduct, or participates in any manner in an investigation or resolution of the sexual misconduct report. Retaliation includes threats, intimidation, reprisals, and/or adverse actions related to employment or education.

If you are the victim of a rape or sexual assault, contact Palomar College Police Department (PCPD) on a district phone by dialing extension 2289, or by calling 760-891-7273.  PCPD will coordinate with local law enforcement and/or assist you in the following ways:

  • Help you to obtain medical assistance
  • Help you obtain Emergency Protective Orders ,if appropriate
  • Help you  to request a criminal investigation, if appropriate
  • Help you obtain a court order, if appropriate
  • Help connect you with community support services


Title IX Coordinator

Lisa Norman
Assistant Superintendent/Vice President, Human Resource Services
(760) 744-1150 ext. 2531

Deputy Title IX Coordinator

Shawna Cohen
Manager, Equal Employment Opportunity and Compliance
(760) 744-1150 ext. 2608