Palomar College Learning For Success

Resources and Support

Campus Resources

Palomar College Police Department

Call (760) 891-7273 or dial extension 2289 from any phone on campus to report a crime and file a police report.  Contacting the Police Department will allow you to pursue a criminal investigation or prosecution against the perpetrator.

Behavioral Health Counseling Services

Sexual misconduct can be confusing and difficult. You may want to talk with someone on a confidential, anonymous basis.  Behavioral Health Counseling can be reached at (760) 744-1150 ext. 2381.

Student Health Centers

The Student Health Centers at Palomar Community College District include nurse-directed outpatient centers that offer a range of basic medical services to the student population.  All students who are currently enrolled in classes and have paid the student health fee may utilize these services.  Student Health Centers can be reached at 760-744-1150 ext. 2380

Lactation Support

Palomar College is a breastfeeding-friendly campus.  Visit the Lactation Support website for on-campus breastfeeding locations and campus and community resources.

Community Confidential Resources

Women’s Resource Center Hotline 888-385-4655
Center for Community Solutions 888-385-4655
Rape Crisis Center 760-352-7273
San Diego Domestic Violence Hotline & Shelter 888-385-4657
Domestic Violence Hotline & Shelter 760-633-1111
Rape and Domestic Violence Hotline 858-272-1767
Battered Women’s Shelter & Hotline 619-234-3164
Hidden Valley House (English & Spanish) 460-747-6282
Alcoholics Anonymous 760-758-2514
Narcotics Anonymous 619-584-1007
Spanish 619-546-0774
MHS Family Recovery Center (Women & Children) 760-439-6702
MITE North Coastal Regional Recovery Center Oceanside 760-721-2781
MHS North Inland Regional Recovery Center Escondido 760-741-7708
MITE North Inland Women’s Recovery Center San Marcos 760-761-0515

US Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights or 800-421-3481
Department of Education – Title IX
Dear Colleague Letter
If you wish to fill out a complaint form online with the Office of Civil Rights, you may do so at: