Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) Fallbrook
Computers available for students
Great book selection
Free tutoring for registered students
Welcome to the Palomar College North Education Center TLC. The Teaching and Learning Center strives to serve the Fallbrook community in their academic needs so that every student achieves success in their goals. The Fallbrook TLC is located at the Fallbrook Education Center in building K, a space that we share with the Library, so that students can have all the resources they need in one place and ease their path to success.
In continuation of our efforts to minimize and mitigate the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), nearly all classes and all tutoring will be conducted remotely.
Tutoring and live front desk help are available online via the Online Tutoring Course in Canvas!
Tutoring is offered in the areas of Canvas, Zoom, accounting, business, computer science and information technology (CSIT), English, ESL, math, science and STEM, Spanish, and statistics. Click on this link to enroll in the Canvas Online Tutoring course where you will have access to all of our tutors and live front desk help. This service is free to all Palomar students. Once you enroll in the course, you will be able to access the course, our tutors, and live front desk from your Canvas Dashboard.
The mission of the Palomar College Teaching and Learning Center is to promote student success by providing student support, referral to services, and free tutoring. In addition, we strive to create a pleasant working space where students and faculty can come together, exchange ideas, and achieve a deeper level of academic engagement.
The Goals of the TLC are to:
- Strive to serve all the educational needs of the Northern San Diego community
- Promote academic success through the effective use of support services
- Improve faculty-student contact outside of the classroom
- Offer the best tutoring and study group support
- Assist students with identifying their educational and career goals
- Increase retention, persistence, and success for all students
- Provide a welcoming space for professional development opportunities for faculty
Phone: (760) 744-1150 x8689