Located at the Rancho Bernardo campus, fourth floor(SEC-401). Tutoring is available for all Palomar College students.
Welcome you to the Rancho Bernardo TLC website. This site provides general information about our services. Please let us know if you would like a class visit or a TLC tour. We are excited to be a part of this new center and are ready to provide the best services to our students. All students are encouraged to visit the TLC on a regular basis. There are three study rooms and a large area for students to work on assignments, collaborate with peers, etc.. The TLC is staffed with CRLA certified tutors. Please check the tutoring schedule for availability.
- Tutoring is a free service available to all currently enrolled Palomar College students.
- Tutoring is available on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis:
- 20 minute sessions for math/sciences;
- 30 minute sessions for English/writing
No advance sign-ins/reservations are permitted. Come in as many times as you want.
- Check in at the front for tutor time availability for your course or if you want to use our space for independent study.
- Once per semester you must fill out a “Registration for Tutoring” form.
- Put your name, course you need help with, and arrival time on the walk-in sheet.
- Wait near the front desk for the next available tutor to call your name.
Collaborative Group Study Rooms
There are three collaborative group study rooms for currently enrolled students to use. Please see the front desk for availability and visit this link for all policies.
TLC Tables and seating available
The TLC has plenty of space for you to come in and work independently and/or get tutoring when you need it. Outlets are available for you to plug in your computer or phone for charging throughout the TLC.