Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, San Diego County remains in the Purple Tier of Governor Newsom’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy. In result, most employees are working remotely. With the exception of specific courses, the majority of Palomar College courses are delivered online.
Students in need of service should visit our virtual help desk or contact their instructors directly. All student services are available remotely.
Prepare for Online Learning
- Take advantage of our Interactive Canvas Tutorials
- Check out STAR Tutoring for information on how to access ONLINE Tutoring
- Counseling appointments will be converted via online (Zoom) or telephone.
- At this time, we will not be offering in-person Skillshops. We encourage students to visit the Online Student Lingo to view On-Demand Workshops that are available online 24-7, https://www.studentlingo.com/palomar/
- Currently, there are a few Skillshop sessions available via Zoom. Contact TLC-SM to sign-up.
- If you have general questions you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised that TLC-SM staff is available remotely, we will respond as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.
- If you have questions related to Palomar Promise you can contact us via email: email@example.com
- Please be advised that TLC-SM/Promise staff is available remotely, we will respond as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.
Take a virtual tour of the TLC!
The Teaching & Learning Center, San Marcos, TLC-SM, is a state-of-the-art, multi-functional space for students and faculty to use and exchange ideas. The TLC provides students with ample study space with a large central study area, private study rooms, and a contemporary classroom designed to promote interactive and collaborative learning.
The Teaching & Learning Center in San Marcos is the Home of the Palomar Promise program, and the Faculty Resource Center.