Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, San Diego County remains in the Purple Tier of Governor Newsom’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy. In result, most employees are working remotely. With the exception of specific courses, the majority of Palomar College courses are delivered online.
Students in need of service should visit our virtual help desk or contact their instructors directly. All student services are available remotely.
To find the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information, click here.
Prepare for ONLINE LEARNING
Priority appointments are given to Palomar Promise students. All other students may schedule a same-day or next-day appointment with our counselor (based on availability). To schedule a 45 minute counseling appointment, contact our office at 760-744-1150, ext. 3931
- Educational Planning (abbreviated & comprehensive)
- Deciding on your program/major
- Career Exploration
- Transfer planning for UC, CSU, Private and Out-Of-State
- Personal counseling
UPDATE: Students are being offered the option of meeting with a counselor via Zoom (video-conference) or telephone.
Please contact the TLC-SM (760-744-1150 Ext 3931) to schedule an appointment with a Counselor. Please be sure to have the following information ready:
- Full Name
- Student ID#
- Preferred days/dates/times for Counseling appointment
- Reason for Counseling Appointment (Ed. Plan, Change Major, Transfer Options…)
- Best Phone Number
- Indicate if Promise Student (YR 1, YR 2)
TLC-SM Counseling Schedule — SPRING 2021
TUESDAYS: 8:00-11:00AM Gabe Sanchez
WEDNESDAYS: 12:00-5:00PM Sandra Perez-Orozco
THURSDAYS: 1:30-6:30PM Cari Martinez
FRIDAYS: 8:00-11:00AM Gabe Sanchez
*Additional hours may be available during “peak times” throughout the semester, please check back for updates.
Additional links to other Counseling Services on campus:
General Counseling has great videos on “How To”
- Register for classes
- Find your student email address
- Log into your student email
- Change your MyPalomar Password
- Login to Canvas
- Find your Ed Plan