Join us for a walking tour and learn more about how you can make Palomar College your home away from home. Discover where our different academic departments are bringing innovation to the campus, while learning where you can connect to resources and support services. Together we’re ready to set you up for success!
See you at the Clock Tower!
Families and Individuals
- 60-90 minute walking campus tour
- See open time slots for families, individuals and guests, or request an alternative time
- 30 – 45 minute walking campus tour
- Available by RSVP, Monday through Friday
TOUR AND INFO SESSION
Varied Campus Locations
- 50 minute campus walking tour
- Optional activities, based on location
- 90 minute Information Session
- To help us to plan appropriately, please RSVP
VETERAN AND MILITARY CAMPUS TOURS
- 60 – 90 minute walking campus tour
- Varied times available based on your schedule, Mondays – Fridays
- 60 – 90 minute walking campus tour. Requests to tour additional areas will expand overall tour time.
- Please request additional options or special accommodations at the time of the request so that we can plan a visit that meets your needs.
- Please submit your request at least one month prior to the date you wish to visit, to allow us to coordinate with our colleagues across campus and provide you with a quality experience.
- If your tour is larger than 50 guests, please request your tour as early as possible, as we need to work with other department to confirm tour guides for your group. Thank you for your understanding.
- All requests for Outreach Services (tours and off campus outreach activities) are offered on a first come first served basis.
We look forward to connecting you to the Palomar College community!