Join us for a walking tour and learn more about how you can make Palomar College your home away from home. Discover where our different academic departments are bringing innovation to the campus, while learning where you can connect to resources and support services. Together we’re ready to set you up for success!
See you at the Clock Tower!
INDIVIDUAL CAMPUS TOURS
- One hour walking tour
- Fall 2017
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday by RSVP (See open time slots)
- Unless otherwise specified during booking, all campus tours meet at the Clock Tower
- One hour walking campus tour, led by Palomar Ambassadors
- Fall 2017
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Spaces are first come first served
- Requests for additional options or special accommodations need to be made at the time of the request so that we can plan accordingly
- Additional options may include a General Presentation, Application Workshop, Student Panel or Department Tour/Presentation
- Please submit your request at least one month prior to the date you wish to visit, to allow us to coordinate with out colleagues across campus and provide you with a quality experience (especially for groups of 30 or more to allow us time to find more tour guides.)
- All group tours are required to submit a certificate of liability insurance before the event can be confirmed.