Thank you for your interest in visiting Palomar College! We look forward to greeting you! Please review the following and complete the Group Tour Request Form below to help us to create the tour that best meets the needs of your group.
- One hour walking campus tour, unless additional requests are made
- Available at varied times, based on the schedule of our Ambassador
- For groups larger than 50, please provide plenty of notice to allow us to time to inquire if other departments can help us with your tours. We appreciate your understanding.
- Additional options may include a department tour or presentation
- Please request additional options or special accommodations at the time of the request so that we can plan accordingly.
- Please note the additional time required to accommodate additional activities.
- Please submit your request at least one month prior to the date you wish to visit, to allow us to coordinate with our colleagues across campus and provide you with a quality experience.
- All requests for Outreach Services (on and off campus visits) are offered on a first come first served basis.
We look forward to connecting you to the Palomar College community!
2019/20 Request for Group Tour
Is your group made up of high school seniors? Please use the Spring High School Visit (orientation, career assessment, tour, etc.) program provided by our Student Success and Support Program to meet your needs.
Please be sure to click the “Submit” button and wait for a response. If you do not see a “Request Received” confirmation on this page and receive an email stating the same, then the department has not received your request.