After we are healthy again…
Thank you for your interest in visiting Palomar College with your group!
- Before leaving this page please be sure to hit submit and wait for the “Request Received” page
- 60 – 90 minute walking campus tour, unless additional requests are made
- Please submit your request at least one month prior to the date you wish to visit
- For groups larger than 50, please provide plenty of notice to allow us to time to inquire if other departments can help us with your tours. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please request additional options or special accommodations at the time of the request so that we can plan accordingly.
- All requests for Outreach Services (on and off campus visits) are offered on a first come first served basis.
Request for Group Tour
Is your group made up of high school seniors? Please use the Spring High School Visit (orientation, career assessment, tour, etc.) program provided by our Student Success and Support Program.
–> Form will be available here, when we return to hosting in-person tours <–
Please be sure to click the “Submit” button and wait for a response. If you do not see a “Request Received” confirmation on this page and receive an email stating the same, then the department has not received your request.