Summer 2018 Tutoring/Proctoring Schedule
June 11 - August 2, 2018
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm*
CLOSED on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* All proctoring of tests will end 15 minutes before closing time
August 6 - August 16, 2018
We anticipate moving into our new location during this time period.
Proctoring will be done by appointment only. Please call Ruth at x2238 to schedule your times.
Located at the San Marcos campus, first floor of the Library (LL-105)
(760) 744-1150 Ext. 2448
Tutoring is a free service available to all currently enrolled Palomar College students.
Please be prepared with questions and/or topics to review when you come to the Tutoring Center.
Tutoring is available on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis for 30-minute sessions.
No advance sign-ins/reservations are permitted.
- Check Schedule Board for tutor time availability for your course.
- Once per semester you must fill out a "Registration for Tutoring" form.
- Put your name, course you need help with, and arrival time on the walk-in sheet.
- Wait near the front desk for the next available tutor to call your name.
**Waiting time will vary and is dependent on several factors.**
Allow yourself enough time to wait and please be patient.