September 3 - December 14
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday - Saturday, 9:00am - 12:00pm
(CLOSED Sundays, Sept. 27 & 28, Nov. 11 and Nov. 25 - 30)
Located at the San Marcos campus, third floor of the Library/LRC (LRC-318)
(760) 744-1150 Ext. 2448
Tutoring is a free service available to all currently enrolled Palomar College students.
Why Work with a Tutor?
- Receive supportive, focused and on-task assistance
- Develop strategies for success in your courses
- Acquire effective learning and problem-solving strategies
- Work through confusing course concepts
- Develop exam preparation skills
- Receive guidance on homework problems
Please be prepared with questions and/or topics to review when you come to the Tutoring Center.
Tutoring is available on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis for 30-minute sessions.
No advance sign-ins/reservations are permitted.
- Check Schedule Board for tutor time availability for your course.
- Once per semester you must fill out a "Registration for Tutoring" form.
- Put your name, course you need help with, and arrival time on the walk-in sheet.
- Wait near the front desk for the next available tutor to call your name.
**Waiting time will vary and is dependent on several factors.**
Allow yourself enough time to wait and please be patient.