Spring 2017 Tutoring/Proctoring Schedule
February 6 - May 27, 2017
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 7:00pm*
Friday & Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm*
CLOSED on Sundays and the following Holiday periods:
Feb. 17 - 20, March 27 - April 1 (Spring Break)
* All proctoring of tests will end 15 minutes before closing time
Located at the San Marcos campus, first floor of the Library (LL-105)
(760) 744-1150 Ext. 2448
Tutoring is a free service available to all currently enrolled Palomar College students.
Please be prepared with questions and/or topics to review when you come to the Tutoring Center.
Tutoring is available on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis for 30-minute sessions.
No advance sign-ins/reservations are permitted.
- Check Schedule Board for tutor time availability for your course.
- Once per semester you must fill out a "Registration for Tutoring" form.
- Put your name, course you need help with, and arrival time on the walk-in sheet.
- Wait near the front desk for the next available tutor to call your name.
**Waiting time will vary and is dependent on several factors.**
Allow yourself enough time to wait and please be patient.