Skip to Content
Porch Talks: Fridays at 12:00 p.m.
- Porch Talks are unscripted conversations designed to inspire Umoja students to succeed.
- Porch Talks are designed to offer Umoja students direct contact with Student Services, professors, and guest speakers.
Umoja Student Conference: November
- Umoja students meet with peers from other schools and make new friends.
- Umoja students attend innovative and dynamic workshops designed to enhance student success.
- Umoja students have the opportunity to meet with HBCU representatives.
Black History Month: February
- Umoja students have the opportunity to participate in committee work for black-centered events as well as develop their leadership skills.
A2MEND Conference: March
- Umoja students enjoy time with their peers from other schools and make new friends.
- Umoja students have the opportunity to take advantage of the on-the-spot transcript review and admission offers by HBCUs.
Student Leadership Summit: August
- Umoja students are given historical and cultural leadership training.
- Umoja students are provided a platform where they can use their leadership skills to develop strategies for school, work, and everyday life that can serve as a support system for all Umoja students
What are you looking for?