These forms must be submitted in person with original signatures at the VRC:
These Forms may be submitted digitally. To be considered official, it must be emailed to email@example.com from your Palomar Student email:
- Add/Drop Class: Use by students to inform the VRC that they dropped or added classes to their current certification.
- Evaluation Request: Request form for the school to process an evaluation request on student’s transcripts and current major(s). Required by the VA.
- Incomplete Grade: Use by students to inform the VA on incomplete grades. Student’s reason and plan to receive a letter grade.
- VA Benefit Coding Request:Students must fill out this form to be coded as a veteran in Eservices. Open the PDF file and fill in all red boxes. When completed, save the file with your last name and student ID as the name (e.g. smith123456789) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “coding request” in the subject line.
- Veteran Text Book Assistance Program:Students fill out this form each semester to apply for text book assistance program. This is a first come first serve program. Fill out the form and email to email@example.com with “Book Rental” in the subject line.
(*Files in Adobe Acrobat PDF format work best with Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the FREE Acrobat Reader if you don’t already have it.)
Note: Federal privacy laws restrict the type of information we provide on the phone. We can only provide general information to students regarding their file. Parents and Spouses are reminded that we cannot provide information about the student without a written release signed by the student authorizing staff to discuss the record.