These forms must be submitted in person with original signatures:
- New Student Checklist. Use this checklist to complete the steps necessary to file your claim for VA educaton benefits.
- Everything You Need to Know. (pdf format for printing). Important information about using your VA education benefits at Palomar College.
- Semester Certification Request. Complete online and then print, sign and initial on page 2 before submission.
- Parent Letter. Students requesting a Parent Letter from the Palomar VSO must show proof of enrollment in the Secondary/Guest school.
- Tutoring Instructions. Read this flyer to start the VA tutoring reimbursement process and to determine eligibility.
- Tutorial Assistance Approval Sheet. Prior to getting any tutoring under the GI Bill you MUST have the need for tutoring verified and the tutor approved. Submit the form to your instructor for
signature verifying your need for tutoring. Once you have the instructor’s signature submit the completed form to the Veterans’ Services Office (VSO) for approval.
These Forms may be submitted digitally. To be considered official it must by emailed to email@example.com from your Palomar Student email.
- VA Benefit Coding Request. Students must fill out this form to be coded as a veteran in Eservices. Open the PDF file and fill in all red boxes. When completed, save the file with your last name and student ID as the name (e.g. smith123456789) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “coding request” in the subject line.
(*Files in Adobe Acrobat PDF format work best with Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the FREE Acrobat Reader if you don’t already have it.)