VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
Monday - Thursday 7:30-6:00 PM
Friday 7:30-2:00 PM
Available to all students utilizing VA Educational Benefits
- Textbook Rental Program
- Applications start one week prior to the beginning of each semester.
- Fill out a textbook request form and turn it into the front counter.
- First-come first-serve basis.
- Receive a call when your textbooks will be available for pick up.
- Don’t forget books are to be returned at the end of each semester on time in order to continue using the
- Tutoring Services
- We offer walk-in tutoring for various subjects.
- Tutors schedule is posted outside the tutoring room in the VRC.
- Student Leadership Program
- Get paired with a mentor within your major or program.
- Receive guidance throughout the semester with information on VA updates, registration dates, transfer tips, and
Available to all students with financial needs
- Food and Nutrition Center Services
- Assists with resource referrals.
- Free diapers for students and staff.
- Free hygiene products.
- Free 15lbs of free food per month.
- Weekly farmer markets.
- Gas Cards
- Students are allowed three $25 gas cards per semester while supplies last.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required in order to receive the cards.
- Book Vouchers through 3SP and Equity
- $250 gift card for the books and supplies
- Apply through our textbook rental program
- To qualify you must:
- Be a veteran
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA (the only exemption is 1st-year college students)
- Must be enrolled in minimum 9 units
- Have financial aid on file