Palomar College Learning For Success

Veterans Services

Serving Those Who Served


VRC Counselors

Welcome to VRC's Counselor Web Portal!

How to select which classes to enroll in:

  • Evaluation of Major -  once your official evaluation has been completed, it will be emailed to you and kept on file in the Veterans Office. This evaluation can be used as a tool in determining what classes to take toward your official declared major.
  • Education Plan - You can view your Educational Plan via eServices from your student center.  Here you can find the General Education guide assigned to your major along with your declared major and external major (if you are transferring).
  • Advising Guide/College Catalog/ - Using these you can pull up the  General EducationMajor, and External Major associated with your major and fill in the blocks. Read all notes and ensure any previous classes from other schools are applied as well. The VA only pays for classes REQUIRED for each category.

VRC Counselors


Note: Federal privacy laws restrict the type of information we provide on the phone. We can only provide general information to students regarding their file. Parents and Spouses are reminded that we cannot provide information about the student without a written release signed by the student authorizing staff to discuss the record.