Thank you for your interest in the Palomar College Military Leadership Apprenticeship Program. This program is for Marines currently enrolled or soon-to-be-enrolled in Sergeant’s School. If you have already completed Sergeant’s School, please contact MIL Program Faculty Coordinator, Candace Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss credit-for-prior learning opportunities.
For help applying to Palomar College and filling out the MIL Apprentice Agreement (DAS-1 Form) watch the videos below:
After you apply to Palomar College and receive your student ID, you need to complete the Apprentice Agreement (DAS-1) and upload it through the form below. The college’s team members will enroll you in the correct Military Leadership classes.
The Apprentice Agreement (DAS-1) is a fillable PDF document. You can either type your responses, sign electronically, and upload it through the form below. Or you can print it, fill it out by hand, sign it, scan it and upload it through the form below. Leave the Agreement section on the first page blank. Palomar College staff members will complete this portion of the form. Please complete and sign both pages.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Veterans Academic Counselor – Tina Barlolong email@example.com
- Apprenticeship Coordinator – Juan Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPPEN EduCenter Supervisor – Tory Haynes email@example.com
- MIL Program Faculty Coordinator – Candace Rose firstname.lastname@example.org
- MIL Program contact – Melissa Balcombe email@example.com
- MIL Program contact – GySgt Seth Rhyne firstname.lastname@example.org