Obtaining employment in a field of study is an important decision for all students. To help students find employment, Palomar Community College offers current and recently graduated students (within 90 days) free job placement assistance in their chosen industry (see below). In partnership with college staff, students develop an employment path that leads to their first day on the job.
To get started, all students must complete the short form located below.
Students wishing to complete an internship program click here.
- Advanced Manufacturing (PDF)
- Advanced Transportation and Logistics (PDF)
- Agricultural, Water and Environmental Technologies (PDF)
- Business and Entrepreneurship (PDF)
- Energy Efficiency, Construction and Utilities (PDF)
- Global Trade (PDF)
- Healthcare Field (PDF)
- Information, Communication & Technology (ICT) and Digital Media (PDF)
- Life Sciences and Biotechnology (PDF)
- Retail Hospitality and Tourism