Welcome to the MIL Leadership Apprenticeship Program!
Thank you for your interest in our Military Leadership Apprenticeship Program! We are excited to have you as part of our Palomar Powered Community! Watch our Orientation Video to get started and then follow the steps below or use our Enrollment Checklist!
Step 1: Apply Online
Apply online at www.palomar.edu/apply.
- Please note: the application is a two-step process; 1) CCCApply for all California Community Colleges, 2) The Palomar College Application. You must complete both applications in order to receive your Palomar College ID#.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with your Palomar ID#.
- Need help? Use this helpful video or sign up for our ZOOM sessions during the first week of your Sgt School. More information on our ZOOM sessions is available in your Welcome Email from Marine Corps University.
Step 2: Complete the Apprenticeship Enrollment Forms
- Please complete the apprenticeship enrollment forms (DAS-1 and DOL 671). Forms with electronic signatures or forms that have been printed, signed and scanned are both acceptable. The forms can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org once completed. The forms can be filled out prior to receiving your Palomar ID#; we will fill in the information once your application comes through.
- Need Help? Follow this helpful video to learn how to fill out the form properly. You may also attend a ZOOM session during your first week of Sgt School. Information on our ZOOM sessions is available in your Welcome Email from Marine Corps University.
Step 3: Create a Password
- Once you have received an email from Palomar with your ID#, follow the steps here to create a password.
- This password will be used for your MyPalomar, Palomar Email, and Canvas accounts (see below).
Step 4: Login to Palomar Email Account
- To access your Palomar Email account, you will need to login to MyPalomar using your Palomar ID# and password.
- Under the "Welcome" tab, you will find your Palomar email user domain and a link to login to Outlook.
- Copy the email domain and click on the link below.
- Use your Palomar email user domain and your password to login to your email.
- Need help? Follow our helpful guide here!
Step 6: Update Residency
- If you are required to update your residency for Palomar College, you will receive an email from our email@example.com address. Please complete the steps outlined in the email to update your residency.
- Please note: Since you are Active Duty and currently serving in California, we are able to grant you in-state residency. This is ONLY for Palomar College.
Step 7: Enrollment Information
- Once you have applied for Palomar College & filled out and submitted the DAS-1 Form, a Palomar College representative will enroll you into the MIL 100, 101, 102, 103 & 199 classes that will coincide with your Sergeants School training. A follow-up email will be sent to you with additional information once you are fully enrolled into the program.
- Questions? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message below!